Educational Law/Support and Service Planning for School
Forensic Psychology & Neuropsychology Services, P.C., and Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Associates perform neuropsychological evaluations of children, adolescent, and young adults to assess the need for academic accommodations in a variety of settings. This includes recommendations for school compliance in individual cases with the IDEA (Individual with Disabilities Education Act).
- School-based neuropsychological evaluations to determine the need for academic and professional services to address developmental and acquired disabilities in children and adolescents including ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, traumatic brain injury/concussion, behavioral and emotional disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Intellectual Disability, Cerebral Palsy, etc.
- Neuropsychological and psychological evaluations to determine the needs for IEPs and 504 Plans in academic settings.
- Neuropsychological and psychological evaluations specifically designed to satisfy the criteria for accommodations to the full range of standardized testing including SAT, GRE, ACT, MCATS, LSATS, etc.
- Neuropsychological evaluations to determine the capacity of individual students to be appropriate for professional educational programs such as medical school and law school.
- We are available to attend meetings with the school to help define appropriate educational accommodations for a variety of psychological and neuropsychological difficulties/disabilities.
- Evaluations to assist students in obtaining the necessary transfer of high school level accommodations to higher education, inclusive of colleges, universities, medical and law schools, and so forth.